Welcome to the Largest Gathering for mRNA-Dedicated Professionals in Europe
The highly anticipated mRNA-Based Therapeutics Summit Europe is returning to Berlin as the most comprehensive, industry-leading meeting for mRNA experts in Europe.
Expect exclusive data from KOLs in mRNA vaccine and therapy development. Join 250+ pioneers from the likes of Moderna, Sanofi, BioNTech, Pantherna Therapeutics, and more as we explore the development of mRNA vaccines and therapies from research through to commercialisation and to patients in need.
Key Areas of Focus
With more companies investing in their tools and technologies to innovate processes and technologies to address key challenges such as sequence optimisation, cell-specific payload expression and durability, there has never been a more pivotal time to convene with European biopharma experts and discuss the following topics.
- Emerging cell-enhancing or protein replacement therapies based on mRNA
- Optimisation of analytical and quality control protocols
- Durability, accessibility and immunogenicity challenges of mRNA therapeutics and vaccines
- Enhancement of formulation, process development and manufacturing processes
- Need for clear regulatory path to support the technology whilst enabling speed to market
Watch our highlights video for a sense of what else you can look forward to at our in-person meeting.