Catalent Biologics has 20+ years’ experience in development, manufacturing, and analytical services for new biological entities, gene therapies, biosimilars, and antibody-drug conjugates. Catalent Biologics has worked with 600+ mAbs and 80+ proteins, with 12 marketed products using GPEx® cell line engineering technology, 25+ commercially-approved products through fill/finish and 40+ active clinical and commercial gene therapy programs.
With tailored solutions for clinical through commercial supply, Catalent Biologics brings better biologic treatments to patients, faster.
- Catalent Biologics’ capabilities include:
- GPEx® technology
- SMARTag® bioconjugation technology
- Industry-leading expertise in AAV vectors, next-generation vaccines and oncolytic virus production
- State-of-the-art biomanufacturing facilities
- Stand-alone and integrated analytical services
- Award-winning fill/finish facilities